g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Alice Cooper - Zipper Catches Skin (1982) [MP3 320 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/35958
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... Alice Cooper
Album.................. Zipper Catches Skin
Year...................... 1982
Genre................... Hard rock, Heavy metal,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United States
Language............. English
Official website.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipper_Catches_Skin

Tracklist:

Alice Cooper - Zipper Catches Skin (1982)

"Zorro's Ascent" (Alice Cooper, John Nitzinger, Billy Steele, Erik Scott) – 3:56
"Make That Money (Scrooge's Song)" (Cooper, Dick Wagner) – 3:30
"I Am The Future" (Gary Osborne, Lalo Schifrin) – 3:29
"No Baloney Homosapiens" (Cooper, Wagner) – 5:06
"Adaptable (Anything for You)" (Cooper, Steele, Scott) – 2:56
"I Like Girls" (Cooper, Nitzinger, Scott) – 2:25
"Remarkably Insincere" (Cooper, Nitzinger, Scott) – 2:07
"Tag, You're It" (Cooper, Nitzinger, Scott) – 2:54
"I Better Be Good" (Cooper, Wagner, Scott) – 2:48
"I'm Alive (That Was the Day My Dead Pet Returned to Save My Life)" (Cooper, Wagner, Scott) – 3:13


No comments:

Post a Comment