g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Black Sabbath - N.I.B. Nativity In Black (Black Sabbath Tribute) (1994) [MP3 320 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/35928
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... Black Sabbath
Album.................. N.I.B. Nativity In Black (Black Sabbath Tribute)
Year...................... 1994
Genre................... Hard rock, Heavy metal,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United Kingdom
Language............. English
Official website.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nativity_in_Black

Tracklist:

Black Sabbath - N.I.B (1994)

"After Forever (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_Forever_%28song%29)" — Biohazard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biohazard_%28band%29) - 5:46

Originally released on Master of Reality (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Reality).


"Children of the Grave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_the_Grave#White_Zombie_cover)" — White Zombie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Zombie_%28band%29) - 5:50

Originally released on Master of Reality (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Reality).


"Paranoid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_%28song%29)" — Megadeth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megadeth) - 2:32

Originally released on Paranoid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_%28album%29).


"Supernaut (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sabbath,_Vol._4)" — 1000 Homo DJs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1000_Homo_DJs) with Al Jourgensen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jourgensen) - 6:39

Originally released on Black Sabbath, Vol. 4 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sabbath,_Vol._4).


"Iron Man (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28song%29)" — Ozzy Osbourne (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozzy_Osbourne) with Therapy? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therapy%3F) - 5:26

Originally released on Paranoid.


"Lord of This World" — Corrosion of Conformity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrosion_of_Conformity) - 6:25

Originally released on Master of Reality.


"Symptom of the Universe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symptom_of_the_Universe_%28song%29)" — Sepultura (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepultura) - 4:15

Originally released on Sabotage (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabotage_%28Black_Sabbath_album%29).


"The Wizard" — Bullring Brummies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Halford) - 5:01

Originally released on Black Sabbath (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sabbath_%28album%29).


"Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath_Bloody_Sabbath_%28song%29)" — Bruce Dickinson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Dickinson) with Godspeed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspeed_%28band%29) - 5:36

Originally released on Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath_Bloody_Sabbath).


"N.I.B. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N.I.B.)" — Ugly Kid Joe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_Kid_Joe) - 5:28

Originally released on Black Sabbath.


"War Pigs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Pigs_%28song%29) (Live)" — Faith No More (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_No_More) - 7:02

Originally released on Paranoid.


"Black Sabbath (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sabbath_%28song%29)" — Type O Negative (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_O_Negative) - 7:45

Originally released on Black Sabbath.


"Solitude" — Cathedral (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_%28band%29) - 4:52 (European version only)

Originally released on Master of Reality.




No comments:

Post a Comment