DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/35663
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Band..................... Cheap Trick
Album.................. Dream Police (JAP Remastered 2006) w/ +6 Bonus Tracks
Year...................... 1979
Genre................... Hard rock,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United States
Language............. English
Official website.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Police
Tracklist:
Cheap Trick - Dream Police (1979) JAP Remastered (2006)
"Dream Police" (Rick Nielsen) – 3:49
"Way of the World" (Robin Zander, Nielsen) – 3:39
"The House Is Rockin' (With Domestic Problems)" (Tom Petersson, Nielsen) – 5:12
"Gonna Raise Hell" (Nielsen) – 9:20
"I'll Be with You Tonight" (Nielsen, Bun E. Carlos, Petersson, Zander) – 3:52
"Voices" (Nielsen) – 4:22
"Writing on the Wall" (Nielsen) – 3:26
"I Know What I Want" (Nielsen) – 4:29
"Need Your Love" (Nielsen, Petersson) – 7:39
"The House Is Rockin' (With Domestic Problems)" (live) - 6:16
"Way of the World" (live) - 3:59
"Dream Police" (No Strings Version) - 3:52
"I Know What I Want" (live) - 4:43
No comments:
Post a Comment