g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Led Zeppelin - BBC Sessions (2CD Remastered) (1997) [MP3 320 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/36084
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... Led Zeppelin
Album.................. BBC Sessions (2CD Remastered)
Year...................... 1997
Genre................... Classic rock, Hard rock,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United Kingdom
Language............. English
Official website.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Sessions_%28Led_Zeppelin_album%29

Tracklist:

Led Zeppelin - The BBC Sessions (1997) Remastered
Disc one
"You Shook Me" (Dixon/Lenoir) – 5:14
"I Can't Quit You Baby" (Dixon) – 4:22
"Communication Breakdown" (Bonham/Jones/Page) – 3:12
"Dazed and Confused" (Page) – 6:39
"The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair" (Page/Plant/Jones/Bonham/Estes) – 3:00
"What Is and What Should Never Be" (Page/Plant) – 4:20
"Communication Breakdown" (Bonham/Jones/Page) – 2:40
"Travelling Riverside Blues" (Johnson/Page/Plant) – 5:12
"Whole Lotta Love" (Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) – 6:09
"Somethin' Else" (Cochran/Sheeley) – 2:06
"Communication Breakdown" (Bonham/Jones/Page) – 3:05
"I Can't Quit You Baby" (Dixon) – 6:21
"You Shook Me" (Dixon/Lenoir) – 10:19
"How Many More Times" (Bonham/Jones/Page) – 11:51
Disc two
"Immigrant Song" (Page/Plant) – 3:20
"Heartbreaker" (Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) – 5:16
"Since I've Been Loving You" (Jones/Page/Plant) – 6:56
"Black Dog"(Jones/Page/Plant) – 5:17
"Dazed and Confused" (Page) – 18:36
"Stairway to Heaven" (Page/Plant) – 8:49
"Going to California" (Page/Plant) – 3:54
"That's the Way" (Page/Plant) – 5:43
"Whole Lotta Love " (Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) – 13:45
"Thank You" (Page/Plant) – 6:37


No comments:

Post a Comment