g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin I (JAP Remastered SHM-CD 2008) (1969) [MP3 320 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/36087
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... Led Zeppelin
Album.................. Led Zeppelin I (JAP Remastered SHM-CD 2008)
Year...................... 1969
Genre................... Hard rock, Classic rock,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United Kingdom
Language............. English
Official website.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_%28album%29

Tracklist:

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin I (1969) JAP Remastered SHM_CD (2008)
1. "Good Times Bad Times" John Bonham/John Paul Jones/Jimmy Page 2:47
2. "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" Page/Robert Plant/Anne Bredon 6:41
3. "You Shook Me" Willie Dixon/J. B. Lenoir 6:30
4. "Dazed and Confused" Page (as listed in the song credits on the album) 6:27
5. "Your Time Is Gonna Come" Jones/Page 4:34
6. "Black Mountain Side" Page 2:13
7. "Communication Breakdown" Bonham/Jones/Page 2:30
8. "I Can't Quit You Baby" Dixon 4:43
9. "How Many More Times" Bonham/Jones/Page 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment