g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Megadeth - Strange Live Traxx (2 CD)(Vic's Black Pearl Bootleg Box Set) (2009) [MP3 128 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/33878
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... Megadeth
Album.................. Strange Live Traxx (2 CD)(Vic's Black Pearl Bootleg Box Set)
Year...................... 2009
Genre................... Thrash metal, Speed metal, Heavy metal,
Quality................. MP3 128 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United States
Language............. English
Official website.. http://www.megadeth.com/home.php

Tracklist:

Rarest and Exclusive Live Song -CD I- 01. 99 Ways to Die 02. Chosen Ones 03. the Killing Road 04. Peace Sells 05. I’ll Get Even 06. The Disintegrators 07. Prince of Darkness 08. Am I Evil / Burnt Offerings 09. Looking Down the Cross 10. X Games Theme 11. Victory 12. Mary Jane 13. My Sweet Lord 14. Time: The Beginning 15. Coming Home 16. Promises 17. Dawn Patrol 18. I’ll Be There 19. New Years Jam -CD II- 01. Rattlehead 02. Bad Omen 03. FFF04. Quicksand (Instrumental) 05. Back in the Day 06. Blood and Honour 07. Killing is My Business… And Business is Good! 08. My Last Words 09. Go To Hell 10. Liar 11. Youthanasia 12. It’s Electric 13. Breadline 14. Moto Psycho 15. Insomnia 16. Skull Beneath the Skin 17. Family Tree 18. Crown of Worms 19. Sin 20. This Was My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment