g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Overkill - I Hear Black (Japanese Edition) (1993) [FLAC] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/35392
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... Overkill
Album.................. I Hear Black (Japanese Edition)
Year...................... 1993
Genre................... Thrash metal,
Quality................. FLAC
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United States
Language............. English
Official website.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Hear_Black

Tracklist:

Overkill - I Hear Black (1993) JAP Edition

"Dreaming in Columbian" – 4:00
"I Hear Black" – 5:37
"World of Hurt" – 5:19
"Feed My Head" – 5:36
"Shades of Grey" – 5:19
"Spiritual Void" – 5:13
"Ghost Dance" – 1:46
"Weight of the World" – 4:07
"Ignorance and Innocence" – 5:00
"Undying" – 5:25
"Just Like You" – 4:13
"Killogy" - Japan Bonus Track

*Killogy is an ultra rare gem. This was left off the previous album Horrorscope.
404MB FLAC in 3 parts or 132MB MP3 @ 320Kbps in the mirror. All artwork is included in the FLAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment