g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Pavlov's Dog - Lost In America [2007 remastered + 8 Bonus Track] (1990) [MP3 320 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/34406
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... Pavlov's Dog
Album.................. Lost In America [2007 remastered + 8 Bonus Track]
Year...................... 1990
Genre................... Classic rock, Folk rock, Progressive rock,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United States
Language............. English
Official website.. http://pavlovsdogband.tripod.com/indexframe.html

Tracklist:

Tracklist CD



Track Titel Zeit Besonderheit


1.
Lost In America




2.
A Hardly Innocent Mind




3.
Don't Rain On Me




4.
Not By My Side




5.
Pantomime




6.
Breaking Ice




7.
You I




8.
All Night




9.
As Lovers Do




10.
Brown Eyes




11.
Late November




12.
You I




13.
Brown Eyes




14.
Theme From Subway Sue




15.
If We Never Meet Again




16.
Angels Twilight Jump




17.
Suzanne, I Love You




18.
Don't Rain On Me





with artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment