g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sex Pistols - The Great Rock and Roll Swindle (1979) [MP3 192 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/32517
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... Sex Pistols
Album.................. The Great Rock and Roll Swindle
Year...................... 1979
Genre................... Punk-rock,
Quality................. MP3 192 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United Kingdom
Language............. English
Official website.. http://www.sexpistolsofficial.com/

Tracklist:

1. God Save the Queen (4.04)
2. Johnny B. Goode/Road Runner (128Kb/s) (6.13)
3. Black Arabs (Anarchy Medley) (128 Kb/s) (4.45)
4. Anarchy in the UK (4.04)
5. Substitute (3.08)
6. Don't Gimme No Lip Child (3.30)
7. (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone (128 Kb/s) (3.06)
8. L'Anarchie Pour Le UK (3.27)
9. Belsen Was a Gas (2.09)
10. Belsen Vos a Gassa (2.13)
11. Silly Thing (2.51)
12. My Way (4.05)
13. I Wanna Be Me (3.03)
14. Something Else (2.10)
15. Rock Around the Clock (2.03)
16. Lonely Boy (128 Kb/s) (3.01)
17. No One is Innocent (128 Kb/s) (3.01)
18. C'mon Everybody (1.56)
19. E.M.I. (128 Kb/s) (3.10)
20. Great Rock Roll Swindle (4.19)
21. Friggin' in the Riggin' (128 Kb/s) (3.35)
22. You Need Hands (2.53)
23. Who Killed Bambi (3.04)
*There were 3 different versions of this album. I've filled in some of the tracks for this version from other sources, hence the varying quality. A couple of tracks are also not the version from this album, most notably 'E.M.I' (maybe the only one). Sorry, I only have it on vinyl so I can't redo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment