g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Shinedown - Us And Them (Deluxe Edition 2005) (2001) [MP3 VBR 320 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/34951
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... Shinedown
Album.................. Us And Them (Deluxe Edition 2005)
Year...................... 2001
Genre................... Hard rock,
Quality................. MP3 VBR 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United States
Language............. English
Official website.. http://www.shinedown.com/

Tracklist:

Shinedown - Us Them (2001) Deluxe Edition (2005)
1. "The Dream" 0:59
2. "Heroes" (Battaglia, Smith, Todd) 3:24
3. "Save Me" (Battaglia, Smith) 3:33
4. "I Dare You" (Battaglia, Smith, Stewart) 3:53
5. "Yer Majesty" (Battaglia, Smith, Kerch, Todd, Stewart) 3:01
6. "Beyond the Sun" (Battaglia, Smith, Gill) 4:13
7. "Trade Yourself In" (Battaglia, Smith, Stewart) 3:32
8. "Lady So Divine" (Battaglia, Smith, Stewart, Todd) 7:09
9. "Shed Some Light" 3:41
10. "Begin Again" (Battaglia, Smith, Todd) 3:50
11. "Atmosphere" (Battaglia, Smith, Todd, Stewart) 4:17
12. "Fake" (Shanks, Smith) 4:04
13. "Some Day" (Battaglia, Smith) 3:18
14. "Save Me (acoustic)" 3:23
15. "I Dare You (acoustic)" 3:54
16. "Some Day (acoustic)" 3:15
17. "I Dare You (acoustic)" 3:44 2nd Mirror Only
18. "Some Day (acoustic)" 3:13 2nd Mirror Only

No comments:

Post a Comment