DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/34836
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Band..................... Suicidal Tendencies
Album.................. How Will I Laugh Tomorrow... When I Can't Even Smile Today (JAP Ediiton)
Year...................... 1988
Genre................... Crossover thrash, Heavy metal,
Quality................. FLAC
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United States
Language............. English
Official website.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Will_I_Laugh_Tomorrow_When_I_Can%27t_Even_Smile_Today
Tracklist:
Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow... When I Can't Even Smile Today (1988) JAP Edition
1. "Trip at the Brain" Clark, Muir 4:32
2. "Hearing Voices" Mayorga, Muir 4:13
3. "Pledge Your Allegiance" Mayorga, Muir 4:32
4. "How Will I Laugh Tomorrow" Clark, Muir 6:44
5. "The Miracle" Clark, Muir 5:28
6. "Suicyco Mania" Mayorga, Muir 5:52
7. "Surf and Slam" George, Suicidal Tendencies 2:51
8. "If I Don't Wake Up" Clark, Muir 4:53
9. "Sorry?!" George, Muir 3:47
10. "One Too Many Times" Clark, Muir 3:13
11. "The Feeling's Back" Clark, Muir 4:04
333MB FLAC in 2 parts or 115MB MP3 @ 320kbps in the mirror. All artwork is included in the FLAC.
No comments:
Post a Comment