g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Clash - The Singles (2007) [MP3 320 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/32869
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... The Clash
Album.................. The Singles
Year...................... 2007
Genre................... Post-punk,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United Kingdom
Language............. English
Official website.. http://www.theclashonline.com/

Tracklist:

1. White Riot (2.00)
2. Remote Control (3.01)
3. Complete Control (3.13)
4. Clash City Rockers (3.48)
5. (White Man) In Hammersmith Palias (4.02)
6. Tommy Gun (3.17)
7. English Civil War (2.38)
8. I Fought the Law (2.40)
9. London Calling (3.21)
10. Train in Vain (3.11)
11. Bank Robber (4.33)
12. The Call Up (5.25)
13. Hitsville UK (4.22)
14. The Magnificent Seven (4.30)
15. This is Radio Clash (4.11)
16. Know Your Rights (3.38)
17. Rock the Casbah (3.43)
18. Should I Stay or Should I Go (3.09)
*According to Wikipedia, I'm missing 'This is England' 'Groovy Times'.

No comments:

Post a Comment