DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/33657
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Band..................... D.R.I.
Album.................. The Dirty Rotten CD (Compilation)
Year...................... 2002
Genre................... Thrash metal, Hardcore punk, Crossover thrash,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United States
Language............. English
Official website.. http://www.facebook.com/pages/DRI/137263955229
Tracklist:
1.
I Don’t Need Society
01:20
2.
Commuter Man
00:58
3.
Plastique
00:25
4.
Why
00:21
5.
Balance Of Terror
00:42
6.
My Fate To Hate
00:28
7.
Who Am I
00:49
8.
Money Stinks
00:46
9.
Human Waste
00:22
10.
Yes Ma'am
00:49
11.
Dennis' Problem
00:52
12.
Closet Punk
00:33
13.
Reaganomics
00:43
14.
Sad To Be
02:14
15.
War Crimes
01:14
16.
Busted
00:48
17.
Draft Me
00:22
18.
F.R.D.C.
00:25
19.
Capitalists Suck
00:39
20.
Misery Loves Company
00:35
21.
No Sense
01:18
22.
Blockhead
00:57
23.
Rather Be Sleeping
01:01
24.
No People
01:59
25.
Snap
01:15
26.
Explorer
01:41
27.
Running Around
00:58
28.
Couch Slouch
01:27
29.
To Open Closed Doors
00:31
30.
Violent Pacification
02:58
31.
Radio Interview #1 (Part 1)
01:50
32.
We Are US (Demo Version)
00:29
33.
I Don’t Need Society (Demo Version)
01:20
34.
Radio Interview #1 (Part 2)
00:42
35.
Blockhead (Demo)
01:07
36.
Radio Interview #1 (Part 3)
00:49
37.
Radio Interview #2 (Part 1)
01:45
38.
Commuter Man (Demo Version)
01:18
39.
Radio Interview #2 (Part 2)
02:21
40.
Yes Ma'am (Live)
01:28
41.
Nursing Home Blues (Live)
02:02
42.
Money Stinks (Live)
01:11
43.
Louie Louie (Richard Berry Cover) (Live)
03:06
44.
Radio Interview #2 (Part 3)
01:17
No comments:
Post a Comment