g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

D.R.I. - Live At CBGB'S 1984 (2005) [MP3 256 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/33658
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... D.R.I.
Album.................. Live At CBGB'S 1984
Year...................... 2005
Genre................... Thrash metal, Skate punk, Hardcore, Crossover thrash,
Quality................. MP3 256 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United States
Language............. English
Official website.. http://www.youtube.com/user/dristuff00

Tracklist:




1.
I Don't Need Society
01:32







2.
Reaganomics
00:33







3.
Commuter Man
00:47







4.
Plastique
00:17







5.
Why
00:14







6.
Balance Of Terror
00:55







7.
My Fate To Hate
00:21







8.
Who Am I
00:29







9.
Money Stinks
00:41







10.
Human Waste
00:19







11.
Yes Ma'am
01:39







12.
Dennis' Problem
00:47







13.
Closet Punk
00:38







14.
How To Act
01:01







15.
Give My Taxes Back
00:47







16.
Equal People
00:41







17.
On My Way Home
00:51







18.
Bail Out
00:46







19.
Snap
01:03







20.
The Explorer
01:29







21.
Slit My Wrists
00:20







22.
Stupid War
00:59







23.
Counter Attack
00:14







24.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
01:15







25.
Running Around
01:07







26.
Coach Slouch
01:23







27.
To Open Closed Doors
00:30







28.
God Is Broke
01:14







29.
Soup Kitchen
01:50







30.
Sad to Be
01:57







31.
War Crimes
01:03







32.
Busted
00:53







33.
Draft Me
00:22







34.
First Round Draft Choice
00:29







35.
Capitalists Suck
00:32







36.
Mad Man
01:13







37.
Misery Loves Company
00:41







38.
No Sense
01:34







39.
Blockhead
01:46







40.
Violent Pacification
04:03




No comments:

Post a Comment