g

Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Who - Meaty Beaty Big And Bouncy [Compilation] (1971) [MP3 320 kbit/s] zip/rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/35541
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Band..................... The Who
Album.................. Meaty Beaty Big And Bouncy [Compilation]
Year...................... 1971
Genre................... Classic rock, Hard rock, Progressive rock,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United Kingdom
Language............. English
Official website.. http://www.thewhotour.com/

Tracklist:

= Instrumental = Live = Bonus Track = Hidden Track = Cover Song
Tracklist LP



Track Titel Zeit


1.
I Can't Explain
2:05



2.
The Kids Are Alright
2:42



3.
Happy Jack
2:14



4.
I Can See For Miles
3:55



5.
Pictures Of Lily
2:37



6.
My Generation
3:15



7.
The Seeker
3:12



8.
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
2:35



9.
Pinball Wizard
3:00



10.
A Legal Matter
2:47



11.
Boris The Spider
2:26



12.
Magic Bus
4:28



13.
Substitute
3:47



14.
I'm A Boy
3:42




Vinyl Rip
Personnel

Roger Daltrey — lead vocals
John Entwistle — bass guitar, French Horn, vocals
Keith Moon — drums, percussion
Pete Townshend — guitar, keyboards, vocals


No comments:

Post a Comment