DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/35542
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Band..................... The Who
Album.................. Quadrophenia [1988 remastered]
Year...................... 1973
Genre................... Classic rock, Hard rock, Progressive rock,
Quality................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Archive file.......... .rar AND .zip
Country................ United Kingdom
Language............. English
Official website.. http://www.thewhotour.com/
Tracklist:
Tracklist CD 1
Track Titel Zeit
1.
I Am The Sea
2:08
2.
The Real Me
3:20
3.
Quadrophenia
6:13
4.
Cut My Hair
3:48
5.
The Punk Meets The Godfather
5:13
6.
I'm One
2:39
7.
The Dirty Jobs
4:30
8.
Helpless Dancer
2:35
9.
Is It In My Head
3:45
10.
I've Had Enough
6:15
Tracklist CD 2
Track Titel Zeit
1.
5:15
5:03
2.
Sea And Sand
5:05
3.
Drowned
5:27
4.
Bell Boy
4:57
5.
Doctor Jimmy
8:35
6.
The Rock
6:40
7.
Love, Reign O'er Me
5:53
Line-up:
The Who
Roger Daltrey – lead vocals
Pete Townshend – guitars, backing vocals, synthesisers, piano, banjo, sound effects, co-lead vocals on "Cut My Hair", "The Punk and the Godfather", "I've Had Enough", "5:15", and "Sea and Sand", lead vocals on "I'm One", pre-production, special effects
John Entwistle – bass guitar, horns, backing vocals, vocal solo on "Is It in My Head?"
Keith Moon – drums, percussion, lead vocals on "Bell Boy"
Additional musicians
John Curle – newsreader voice
Chris Stainton – piano on "The Dirty Jobs", "Helpless Dancer", "5:15", and "Drowned"
with artworks
No comments:
Post a Comment